George quilting machine and table for sale

DonnaC

This 2014 George Quilting Machine has under 10 hours of use. Included in the sale is the table, manual and DVD, Superior glide cloth and accessories.  The price is $4000. and shipping will be the buyers responsibility. I am located in Maryland.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at godsgifttreefarm@gmail.com

IMG_0190.PNG

IMG_0191.PNG

Kathy;

Horizontal spool holder; http://shop.apqs.com/Horizontal-Dual-Spool-Holder-by-Hartley-Mfg_p_116.html  You can make a horizontal spool holder for free by taking a piece of styrofoam and pushing it down over the normal George spool pin, then cut a short piece of hanger long enough to go through your horizontal spool with enough room to make a loop on one end, and so you can push it into the styrofoam horizontally.  You just need something to hold the horizontal spool in a horizontal and stable position.  You can pick up styrofoam like you would use in a flower arrangement for almost nothing at the large box stores in town.  Then just thread the machine as normal.  

My guess is she intended to type, ..."Superior, Glide, cloth, and accessories/"

Cagey

On 10/13/2017 at 6:26 PM, Cagey said:

Kathy;

Horizontal spool holder; http://shop.apqs.com/Horizontal-Dual-Spool-Holder-by-Hartley-Mfg_p_116.html  You can make a horizontal spool holder for free by taking a piece of styrofoam and pushing it down over the normal George spool pin, then cut a short piece of hanger long enough to go through your horizontal spool with enough room to make a loop on one end, and so you can push it into the styrofoam horizontally.  You just need something to hold the horizontal spool in a horizontal and stable position.  You can pick up styrofoam like you would use in a flower arrangement for almost nothing at the large box stores in town.  Then just thread the machine as normal.  

My guess is she intended to type, ..."Superior, Glide, cloth, and accessories/"

Cagey

Thanks!

Hi Kathy, 

To clarify that is a Supreme Slider which is a free motion quilting mat that makes quilting  much easier because the fabric glides over the mat. If you search Supreme Slider you will find it.  And Cagey thank you for answering about the dual horizontal spools. Hope this helps!

Archived