What to charge for Baptist Fan

sewingupastorm

I am interested in getting a Babtist Fan template system and would like to know what is the going rate per square inch for the quilting? It sounds like it goes very fast and is pretty easy to do. I love this pattern and already have a customer interested.........................I would like to quote her a cost for the quilting.

Thanks.

I guess I have a different slant on CL and QEZ. I charge more than freehand all overs. The templates do have a cost and take more time than freehand. I don't do pantographs, however but I notice that most charge less for pantos than for freehand fillers. Often my QEZ designs need to be centered in each block etc.

Thank you for your replies.

I think I am going to get the template and will offer my friend a recuced charge then I can use her georgous quilt as a photo. The first thing I will do is a few charity quilts with the templates though.

I kind of felt like 1.5 a square inch is a fair price. Mabye some other people that offer the pattern will also comment.

I really love this design and would like to have it for some of my tops as well.

Archived