Warning your frame is configured with non-matching motors and will not work

aritchie

I am new to long arm quilting I have quilt path and was trying to program in a pattern. All of a sudden this came up on my screen and keeps shutting me down.

warning: your frame is configured with non-matching motors and will not work. Please contact your dealer and provide them with the following: the program will terminate. And when I click on ok it gets out of it goes to the beginning of the screen like you are just bringing it up. When I double click on the icon to bring up quilt path the same thing comes up.

aritchie, check that your belt clamps are fully engaged (straight up and a bit over to lock) and that your channel locks aren't engaged. Also check that you don't have anything impeding the movement of the head during the initial startup. You should also check the connections between your table belt motor and the carriage.

Are you on the Quilt Path User Group Facebook Page? If not, find me on Facebook (Barbara Mayfield/Barbara Jeanne Potter), send me a Friend Request, and I'll arrange to get you added. Lots of immediate help there!

Archived