Patterns now available in cmd format

Sue E.

I just received an email notice from One Song Needle Arts that they are now offering some of their pattern sets in .cmd format for the CompuQuilter. Donna Kleinke has lots of very detailed and intricate patterns. If you haven't seen her designs, you really need to take a look. I have purchased many of her designs in the .dxf format and they have been a challenge to convert. The sets are being offered at 50% off through Wednesday, June 13th. The website is www.onesongneedlearts.com

I'm just a very happy user.

Sue in Scottsdale, AZ

This is what was in the newsletter that pertains to the new files:

Greetings!!

This has been a busy and exciting week for us. We have been converting our patterns to the CMD file format for CompuQuilter users and currently have over 40 sets available. Please see the CompuQuilter categories in the web site for available sets. The CompuQuilter categories are at the very end of the categories list, so they?re easy to find. Sets will continue to be posted as they are ready, so check back often. Currently, single patterns are not available, but we do hope to offer them as time permits in the future.

Archived