HARTLEY FENCE AND CIRCLE MAKER FOR SALE

LIGHTLY USED HARTLEY FENCE AND CIRCLE MAKER FOR SALE.  PURCHASED FROM APQS WITH MY 2014 MILLIE. HAS BEEN A GREAT ACCESSORY. I HAVE ADDED QUILTPATH TO MY MILLIE AND NO LONGER NEED THE HARTLEY FENCE AND CIRCLE MAKER.  I HAVE THE PRINTED AND VIDEO DOCUMENTS FOR THE HARTLEY ITEMS.  INCLUDED IS MYRNA FICKENS HARTLEY DOCUMENTS.  GREAT TOOLS FOR GETTING EXCELLENT, PRECISE RESULTS.  ORIGINAL PRICE $500.  FOR SALE FOR $200 PLUS SHIPPING FROM PEARLAND, TEXAS.HARTLEYCIRLCES.jpg.045117779c3a042c8fd19afa81ff1fb2.jpg

Just now, monakeegan said:

LIGHTLY USED HARTLEY FENCE AND CIRCLE MAKER FOR SALE.  PURCHASED FROM APQS WITH MY 2014 MILLIE. HAS BEEN A GREAT ACCESSORY. I HAVE ADDED QUILTPATH TO MY MILLIE AND NO LONGER NEED THE HARTLEY FENCE AND CIRCLE MAKER.  I HAVE THE PRINTED AND VIDEO DOCUMENTS FOR THE HARTLEY ITEMS.  INCLUDED IS MYRNA FICKENS HARTLEY DOCUMENTS.  GREAT TOOLS FOR GETTING EXCELLENT, PRECISE RESULTS.  ORIGINAL PRICE $500.  FOR SALE FOR $200 PLUS SHIPPING FROM PEARLAND, TEXAS.HARTLEYCIRLCES.jpg.045117779c3a042c8fd19afa81ff1fb2.jpg

CIRCLES DONE WITH HARTLEY CIRCLE MAKER - BEFORE TRIMMING AND TIE OFFS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Jamie -

I am interested. Can you send me pictures as well a length measurement. I specifically need pictures of the wheels.  I'm not sure if it will work on my table as I just watched a video on YouTube. I have a Lenni with the old style table. Hoping to upgrade my table eventually.

Thank you,

Shelby

• 10 months later...