For Sale: 2010 APQS Lenni Longarm machine on 12' table $4500.

For Sale (in Temecula, CA): 

2010 APQS Lenni Longarm on 12' standard table.

Excellent condition. $4500.

I bought this sweet machine from the original owner in 2016 and have completed 17 quilts on it. The stitch quality is outstanding!

It will be sad to let my little Lenni go but I would like to upgrade to a longarm with computer capability. 

P1000465.JPG

Lenni 0883.jpg

P1000536.JPG

Lenni 5540.JPG

Lenni 0884.jpg

Lenni 0885 (1).jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Stevi. 

Jim is correct...my Lenni has a 20" throat. (Thank you Jim. That was very kind of you to reply in my absence).

My Lenni has a stitch regulator with option to quilt in either stitch regulated or manual mode. Needle up or needle down positioning. LED lights with switch for black light option. Hartley ruler base, laser light with two locations for use (from the back of the machine or the top). Clear plastic sheets for overlay on top of pantographs. Horizontal thread holder. Elastic straps with clamps.  It has been meticulously handled and cared for and has everything you need to set up and begin quilting immediately. 

I am currently out of town with limited computer access for the next 2 days but will check back more frequently in case you have further questions. 

Have a beautiful day! 

Judy N.