Want to Buy Scoop Foot for Ultimate II

I am looking for the one scoop foot that will fit the ULT II.  This machine does not have a hopping foot so the only feet that will fit (according to APQS) are the ones made specifically for it.  The machine originally came with the scoop foot and later a ruler foot was designed and produced.  When I bought my UltII used it had the ruler foot.  I am hoping someone out there has a scoop foot in their parts drawer.  I have been putting out feelers for a few years and have yet to find one.  

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
16 hours ago, Guest Sara Gouger said:

I’m working on designing one. I’ll let you know if it works out as I expect.

Are you working on a scoop or a ruler foot.  I have been looking for a scoop foot for years.  Please let me know if you get a scoop developed.  I'll definitely be a customer.  My son is trying to replicate one on a 3D printer but is having problems getting it reinforced enough in the angles.  

Guest Sara Gouger
On 3/25/2024 at 10:05 AM, Dean said:

Are you working on a scoop or a ruler foot.  I have been looking for a scoop foot for years.  Please let me know if you get a scoop developed.  I'll definitely be a customer.  My son is trying to replicate one on a 3D printer but is having problems getting it reinforced enough in the angles.  

Working on both… and maybe open toe also

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.