Selling: Lenni long arm with 14 foot glide frame. 4500 obo

1. I have 2012 model that I got it in Dec.  hardly ever got to use it because I am disabled.  I thought I would get better.  I Live in Birmingham, Alabama.  Everything I I have fo it goes with it and that’s a ton.my husband is a millwright and he can help dismantle it and possibly help put it together.
  2. please call for details: 205-913-7060.  I read texts if I’m at the, drs office.  The blue book said it was worth 7 or8k.  

You may want to measure your table - Lenni has never been offered on a 14-foot table. The only way you would get a table that length is by ordering special and paying a premium for it. Maximum stock size for Lenni has always been 12-foot.

This has the 12 ft Bliss system. I have lots of rulers and templates you use with the drop down laser guide.  I have the camera so you can actually quilt from the font., the shorter handles for detail work like appliqué, a quiltizoid, 

I have batting, material for a Snow White backing.  Supperior thread, king tut and Ricky Tims Decrotive thread  I have several backings and a partial roll of batting.  All the directions for instillation. I’ll try and post more later.  II started coloring and painting, it’s less strenuous.  I’m severely anemic so I am sorry  for my memory lapse.  What I’ve done with my other friend is if I find any thing extra that I may have missed, I’ll pack it up and send it on.

my quilting taste is French general and others like it so l hope you will have time to look at fabric you can use. I’m sending you all that’s left to the independent living center and a local nursing home.o

thanks for looking.  This machine has quilted approximately 6 quilts so it’s just like new.

19 hours ago, Annfuller said:
  1. I have 2012 model that I got it in Dec.  hardly ever got to use it because I am disabled.  I thought I would get better.  I Live in Birmingham, Alabama.  Everything I I have fo it goes with it and that’s a ton.my husband is a millwright and he can help dismantle it and possibly help put it together.
  2. please call for details: 205-913-7060.  I read texts if I’m at the, drs office.  The blue book said it was worth 7 or8k.  

• 3 weeks later...

The reason I am selling this so cheap is we are moving to a one level. I bought so any extras.  Boards, quiltizdoid ets.  I also have Bernini stuff that I might include. I’ve probably quilted 8 or 9 quilts on it.  So please someone check it out.  Yes, I am desperate!

• 1 month later...