CL update

I received my CL on 7/3. :D DH didn't know it was coming. He did very well. he watched for about 20 minutes then couldn't stand it and said do you want me to help with that? In an hour he had the machine head raised and the CL attached, I had a great time playing most of the day. His only comment was he didn't want to even know what it cost. H just hopes it is worth it!!.

Joyce

Radford VA

Wow..glad to hear I'm not the only one!! Glad to hear he took it so well. Were you sweating bullets until the UPS man came like me :)??

Have fun...they are a blast....I'm using mine on a quilt right now - worked on it this morning till I had to leave for work...and that's all I have thought about since I have been here...I think I will finish it this afternoon...can't wait to get home.

I am getting ready to load another large quilt today to use my circle lord templates on. Will be using the Ginko template, the concentric squares and the crosshatching template again.

Will post pics later in the weekend with the pics. Busy dark fabric on the quilt top but this time the customer chose a lighter contrrasting thread so the design should really be visable.

Joann

Archived