Pattern Help

Hi All,

I'm pretty new to quilting and I have a question on if something is possible or not and/or the best way to do it.

I have created a quilt pattern that is a replica of handwriting. The pattern is meant to look something like a paragraph ( I will attach images for reference.) 

Is it possible to quilt this as a singular pattern and just advance the quilt forward. Or should I break it into sections? If I have to break it into parts, whats the best way to do that?

Untitled-1.jpg

quilt writing base resized.jpg

My personal belief is that the quilting/stitching will not show up enough on the quilt sandwich to go through all this work.  

Now it you are talking about having the writing as a large quilt block in the quilt top, you could use an embroidery program to stitch out the words if you have an embroidery machine.  Personally, I have found that there is normally a quilter in my guild that will gladly embroider something like this for me at a rather inexpensive cost, and it will come out in a much higher quality than I probably would have achieved.  Everyone has their talents, so sometimes it is better to share those talents of others.

Best of luck with your project.