2013 Milli for sale with Intelliquilter

I see the auto advance pedals and other items in the picks.  Is there a hydraulic lift?  Did I miss that?  Is this still available?  Do the lights come with it?  Assuming that everything pictured comes with it? Pantagraphs etc. too?

2013 - was this machine used for business purposes?  #hours on the machine?  Hard to see, but assuming the attached muslin strip is in good condition?

What, if any feet, are included?  Any rulers?  Any tension issues?  Do you have a service / maintenance record?

I'm in KY, we're approx. 4 hours apart, so picking it up is not an issue.

Thanks,

Jennifer

4 hours ago, KyQuilter said:

I see the auto advance pedals and other items in the picks.  Is there a hydraulic lift?  Did I miss that?  Is this still available?  Do the lights come with it?  Assuming that everything pictured comes with it? Pantagraphs etc. too?

2013 - was this machine used for business purposes?  #hours on the machine?  Hard to see, but assuming the attached muslin strip is in good condition?

What, if any feet, are included?  Any rulers?  Any tension issues?  Do you have a service / maintenance record?

I'm in KY, we're approx. 4 hours apart, so picking it up is not an issue.

Thanks,

Jennifer

No hydraulic lift. But feet are adjustable. I added better lights and use less electricity. Yes, light come with. All comes with in pictures. Including bobbin winder. All prints and paper prints that can be downloaded to iq. Was only used for personal. In my living room. Muslin is very good shape with leaders. Have not had it serviced. The head box to send in. (Can’t loose the box). No extra feet come with. I’ve not heard to be any different feet. I’ve been to classes in different states. Between Millie and IQ. I hope I answered all the questions. I believe it’s only had 222 hours in ten years. 

thank you for your inquiry, 

Tom Miracle

On 6/22/2023 at 8:42 PM, Tom Miracle said:

No hydraulic lift. But feet are adjustable. I added better lights and use less electricity. Yes, light come with. All comes with in pictures. Including bobbin winder. All prints and paper prints that can be downloaded to iq. Was only used for personal. In my living room. Muslin is very good shape with leaders. Have not had it serviced. The head box to send in. (Can’t loose the box). No extra feet come with. I’ve not heard to be any different feet. I’ve been to classes in different states. Between Millie and IQ. I hope I answered all the questions. I believe it’s only had 222 hours in ten years. 

thank you for your inquiry, 

Tom Miracle

Can we talk?  502.762.4079   Thanks! Jennifer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...