Chair Finished

Wow, Ferret! That chair is incredible!!!!! It is hard to believe (of course, I do believe you) that it is all textile. Your talent and imagination are so far beyond mine.

Is your LA a Liberty? In your blog I could see the handles on a machine, which did not look like the Millie's handles. I'm just wondering which machine you used to be able to make a chair! I can almost see a new ad developing for APQS saying their machines are so well constructed, you can even quilt a chair with one:) LOL.

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Sandy

Thatnks, it is supposed to look like it should be in a castle, so that is the perfect complement for it.

I have a discovery, so you are quite right they aren't milli handles. I would love to have milli handles though as I find the stop start button really painful when I am doing a lot of stops and starts. But as it is the onl;y thing I would change about the machine I guess I will stick with it. I have been starting to think it might be possible to put a joystick type grip on it, with a trigger style switch, it would be a lot more comfortable but it is a lot of work to do.

I guess I should get back to it.

Ferret

Archived