Getting a Millennium

Hiya,

I am in a small town called Sunshine which is actually Bostic and that little town is in Forest City.

Have I got you good and confused yet;)?

It is actually centered between Charlotte and Asheville NC

The foothills of the mountains.

We are selling out 102 acres 3 houses and we are tired of all this work all the time.

We have split it into 3 sections to sell so it won't be as expensive.

Relocating not far from here into Cleveland County 14 miles.

Smaller house and only 45 acres.

Theres my problem with my machine. I don't won't to get it and then have to move it 2 or 3 times, so I am going to wait as long as I can. I guess it depends on how fast the property sales.

How can you stand it in Florida I would like to visit but not live there.

We have friends there that have a summer or vacation house here ( must be nice )

But I want my machine yesterday LOL:D

Marcie

Thank you so much I hope It won't sound to dumb or stupid.

I could ask a million questions now and I don't even have the machine LOL:P

I will try to learn some before I bomb you all with questions..

I have a question now I didn't understand there directions but how do you put a photo and signiture I love yours.

Thanks again

Marcie;)

For the last year I've been "eavesdropping" and lurking around this site hoping for one of these machines. I just got a Millie set up last weekend, and just got back yesterday from 2 days of training with Sue Schmeiden. Before I went for the training though, I kept looking into the new room and thinking OMG, what have I done! Buyer's remorse was setting in big time! It was like having a giant bug in there!:o

But Sue was absolutely great with her training. I don't feel as intimidated as I did a few days ago. Then again, I haven't loaded anything to practice on yet. That's later today providing the house gets picked up/cleaned up!

This is a great site with great people all eager and willing to share tips, tricks, etc. I'm anxious to be a part of this online community.

Archived