One more time... Coos Berry Festival - where were you all???

No responses on the quilt show forum, so thought I'd try it over here:

Hi all you wonderful quilt show folks!

Hey, I was at the Coos Bay Berry Festival yesterday (Sunday), and all I wanted to do was find the quilters. Guess what: I was told they were there the day BEFORE!!! What's with that??? How can you sell stuff if you're not there? Yeah, I know, you gotta have a life too, but I was EXTREMELY disappointed that whoever was there had already left. I mean, I didn't even know it was running last weekend until I got there accidentally on Sunday, or I would have looked for you earlier (if you're here, I mean). Well... next time *I* should think about shows and dates etc. ahead of time, eh? My bad.

Well, if you're out there and you're reading this, I plan to be there next year too, as my DSIS lives there, and so I hope you schedule to be there again. Next time I'll show up on Saturday, unless you decide to stay over another day just for my sake ...... LOL!!

LOL!!! I think I re-posted this yesterday..... Sunday.... and I had originially posted it the week after I came back, which was I think last week...... yes. So it made sense then. Nothing really makes sense with me if you give is a day or two. LOL! I had just copied and pasted without looking at the dates etc. We aim to confuse! I think you're doing fine, especially if you're with Scotty. Gotta love that accent, ya know, LOL! ;)

Archived