Does anyone use a Circle Lord on a Liberty?

Hi,

I have been trying the different APQS machines at quilt shows and now 2 road shows. I am still trying to decide which one would suit me the best, all the while, still saving for one.

At this time, I would want the LA for personal use, but perhaps in 4 years or so, when I retire, I would want to do some quilting for others for fun money.

The Lenni was first on my list, but after trying him, the perfect match wasn't there. Then I was definately looking at a Millie, but I had a difficult time stitching with it, as every loop looked like a backwards uppercase "D."

Yesterday I was lucky enough to be at the quilt show in Harrisburg and could try the Liberty and the Millie side by side. I think I had Sherri Flemming's head spinning as I ran from machine to machine:) At the end of my "driving test," I liked the Liberty best. BTW, I can only fit an 11 foot table in my room.

I have read so many wonderful things about the Circle Lord, but I could only pull up posts from Millenium owners. Is there anyone out there who has a Liberty and a Circle Lord? If so, please tell me how you like it.

Thanks so much.

Sandy

Hi Sandra...

I have a Liberty with a 12' table...and I have the Circle Lord...love it!!! There is no problem using it with the Liberty. When Michael and Kay first came out with the Swirls giant template it was too big for the Liberty, so off they went to design one that would fit!

Sounds like you had lots of fun test-driving....

I have a Liberty and a Cirlcle Lord, I am also very open about this subject on the forums. To look at all of the previous posts that I have wrote on this subject (and there is many ;) )just click on the search button located on the APQS tool bar at the top oyour screen. Insert "Mrsbishwit" in the user name area and Circle Lord or CL in the subject line. You should get alot of the previous posts that I wrote on this including seeing some pics that I have done with it on my Liberty.

If you have any other questions let me know. I would rewrite every thing that I have previously said in the past but it would take hours to re-type every thing, lol using the search function is so much easier.

Joann

Archived