I Got It!! Certificate of Training

Hello friends,

I just got back from 3 fabulous days with Darlene Ebb. I can't tell you the measure of confidence I gained to explore new avenues of quilting. I will be able to take my machine quilting into a new dimension with the push I got from Darlene. What an amazing teacher. I got confirmation that I did my pantographs right, I learned to quilt the Quilt, I had a ball with freehand designs, learned the basics of Heirloom Feathers (out of this world easy!!) and got some confidence in dealing with customers. I was pampered at lunch time with a wonderful lunch, spend all my learning time in a marvelous, clean, bright, organized and well lit studio and got plenty of time on a Millie with all the bells and whistles.

It was awesome. Now I am going to unwind with a cup of Ginger Tea, cuddle my puppies who missed me alot, and I hope to have a great sleep in my own bed. I shared a room with a good friend of mine who snored, grunted and whistled all nite. But she is a darling the rest of the time.

I just had to share this great experience with you.

Monika;)

Hi Monika. I am finally home. I also took Darlene's class and can't reiterate more strongly that it was an awesome experience. I learned so much more than I was expecting. Darlene is a fantastic teacher and is so patient with her students. The pampering was great too. I would recommend this class to anyone.

Elsie

Hello Monika and Elsie

Congratulations on your certificates! I too have taken classes with Darlene and can confirm that her classes are time (and money) well spent! I've had my Millennium for just about a year now (CQ since the spring) and I love it! Darlene, you should have intermediate to advance classes too! Welcome to the BC group of happy APQS quilters!

Nadia - Port Hardy, BC

Archived