OK I'm frustrated

I was doing a practice quilt and the SR worked like a charm. I then loaded a very special quilt and guess what? This is really weird. When I turned the machine on the SR Auto was beeping. I tried to push the green button to stop it but nothing happened (front and back controls). I set the stitches to 9 and tried to sew, I got a quick reality that it was beeping but sewing :(:(in the manual mode? I've turned the machine on and off a few times but with the same results? Of course it's now 18:28 EST and tech is closed. My hubby and I both work so it's going to be hard to call while beside the machine. What's next? I needed the memory quilt by Thursday for my sister's 50th surprize party, she has cerebral palsy. Sorry, I got my machine in May but have only put a few hours on it.

John, you\'re the greatest!!! Not many techs would offer help late at night (long distance). Thanks for the help tonight, at least we now have an idea of what might be wrong. Sad that the machine doesn\'t work correctly but glad that I\'m not crazy (or broke it myself). We\'ll call the factory in the morning.:mad:

Archived