My first Houston show and it was wonderful. Did lots of walking as expected, spent way too much, but had a blast.

I wanted to thank everyone who helped me at the APQS booth. So thanks to Marlyn Badger who spent so much time with me answering questions and sorting problems, Myrna Ficken who thankfully had a stash of DVD's with her. To Heidi, Bob and anyone else I managed to collar. It was great to meet you and to find you all as helpful in person as you are on this site.

Thanks

Chris

I really had a great time, too! Still very disappointed that I wasn\'t able to get the pictures out of the camera to get them posted here, but that\'s the way that cookie crumbled, at least I tried! I did realize that there is still sooooo much I need to learn about the LA world! I\'m almost intimidated by my ignorance. I did understand much more than I did last year when I was just beginning to look into machine quilting and I have to thank everyone on this site for sharing your knowledge and experiences so freely. I get more educated everyday!

Thank you Myrna, Cheryl, Claudia, & Sue for being so gracious! You are all wonderful, & talented ladies, and it is a joy to know you! And thank you, Claudia, for sharing the contents of your shopping bag! That is very exciting! I didn\'t get to meet Marilyn, and Joann, maybe next year!

Oh, and Birgit, Twinkle, Twinkle was great! I have no idea how to manipulate such tiny peices and have all the points match so perfectly! I couldn\'t get a decent picture at all, even if it would have to live in the camera forever. It was hanging on a black background and there was a spotlight in the row behind it that was pointed directly at the back adn shining through to the side your quilt was on and I couldn\'t block that light enough to get anything, it was making the lense on the camera close up to adjust for the light. I\'m sorry!

Archived