Needle-up/dn will repeat several times

I remember there was a discussion on this topic at MQX with Mark in the maintenance class but I can't find it in my notes.

When I do needle up/dn the machine repeats the steps sometimes twice sometimes six or seven times. How do I fix this?

Sounds like what was happening to mine a short time ago. No Worries-Easy Fix!! Send me your email addy (tinaleecollins@earthlink.net) and I'll forward the detailed instructions with pics to make that adjustment. I just happened to have them handy from the time APQS sent them to me. :D

Tina: I just saw your reply to nannyt's post. I'm having a problem also with my up/down button. I just posted this morning, then saw your post. Maybe the adjustment instructions would help me as well. My email addy is sallyjinouye@yahoo.com Any help would be so appreciated. Thank you. Hope nannyt gets her problem fixed too.

Sally Inouye

Hey Connie!

Girlie, You are on top of your J-O-B, now aren't you??!!! :DLOL!!!:D

As usual, you are simply awesome when it comes to taking care of business!! Thanks for ALWAYS being there !!!!!

P>S> When are you coming down here????? Surely, APQS will unchain you from your "tech-desk" for a mere day or two??? :DROTFLOL!!!!:D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jill

Open up the top cover of the machine and look for the pretty little blue componet on the circut board that has the #8 on it. After you have warmed up the machine for about 15 min, turn the gold screw on that componet clockwise (from the front) 1 full turn.

Hope this helps, holler if we can help you further.

Archived