stitch regulator for ULT 2

Hi Teresa,

The only thing you can do with the Ult 2, would be to have the intel-e-stitch put on.. They come to your house and install everything, my guess would be it will cost you somewhere between $3,500.00- -to $ 5,000.00.

You would have to check with them.. I'm sure someone on one of the chat lists could help you find out how to go about getting the help you need..

The only thing I should tell you, is if your machine has a factory warranty, it would be void after they put all their parts on it, as we don't know how they have everything wired. They even put their own motor on..

Let me know if I can help!

Hang in there. You're stitch will become nice and even with practice. I have a very nice stitch now and I've been doign this for just a year. Yikes, its' been a year already!. I found that doing panto's really helped me to do an even stitch in the beginning because I could just get into the rhythm of the pattern. When I'm doing freemotion on the front it helps me to have some evenly paced music playing to keep my enthusiasm as even as I want my stitches :).

This is a great little :)machine.

Maureen Burns

Sonoma CA

Ultimate II

Archived