SR Issues (again) in Paradise, BUT saved by AMY!

This week my vertical SR quit working again. I had been using the SR quite a bit for the past couple of months and I was SO disappointed that I would have to go back to manual mode again.

HOWEVER, I emailed Amy yesterday morning, she emailed me back with a "fix". I step by stepped Amy's instructions AND it is back in working order.

The wonderful thing is that I did it ALL myself - unscrewed all the screws, switched wires on the circuit, put things back together and I am so puffed up! Normally ALL technical things go to my homemade serviceman (DH) and since he wasn't around, I decided to give it a try with a delightful outcome!

HOLIDAY KUDOS to Amy for saving the day (and the week and the rest of the year!)

Grateful.

Thanks, Beth.

Amy will be teaching the APQS maintenance class at 2008 MQS. I have taken this class from Mark at Innovations, AND will be taking it again from Amy in Kansas. As my husband always tells me - repetition is the KEY to retention (and believe me, this old gal needs alot of repetition in order for things to stick)!

Amy is the technical APQS "bomb" for saving the day!

Archived