sewing a feather border with cq

sewsew

someone please help me ! I have a fat feather border i'm trying to sew and I know i'm doing something wrong but I can't figure what it is I'm doing wrong . I did two other ones already . the first one was about an inch too short and the second one was about a quarter inch too long. I'm using pattern start and pattern end and it doesnt start or end where you mark it . It is very confusing to me . I've been working on this since about one oclock today,it's almost eight PM . I had hoped to finish this quilt at least by Friday but at this rate it might be a year or two . I probably won't sleep good tonight i'm so upset.:(:(:(:(

The fabric may change it\'s "size/shape" if the pattern is dense or if your quilt top is not secured firmly enough to prevent shifting during quilting...

Also, Check your start pattern location point... Is it set at "start of pattern"? Any other starting reference point will give you an offset.

Move the CQ to where you want the pattern to begin. Before you set the pattern start point, set zero first. After you set the ending point, then tell the CQ to go to zero. The pattern will start sewing here. Check the ending point by telling the CQ to go to end. Did this help?

If not, I will be driving all day tomorrow and away from my computer- Call me. If I am in a location where my cell reception is bad and I don\'t answer, then leave a voice message and I will call you back as soon as possible.

Archived