Blocks are done now to Post Office?

lizziesgirl

I have finally got my birthday blocks done and apologize for sliding in at the last minute. Now to get to the post office. We got a bunch of snow dumped on us over the weekend and DH is trying to find the way to the road as I type. Blocks will be sent as soon as I can get out safely.

Sending to:

Susan Contreras

Vicki Bohnoff

Judi Olson

Bonnie Botts

Rita Kilpatrick

Valerie Edwards

Carol Hillary

Barbara Goodson

Happy Belated Birthday/Merry Christmas

You had it right Jeanne. I sent to those who sent to me and I was really late in getting my blocks done. My youngest son was having seizures in August and September so my time was going to the Dr\'s and tests, then needed to get caught up on quilting and you know how that goes. You don\'t need to send one, but have a Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday anyway.

So far so good. He has been diagnosed with epilepsy and on medication. He hasn\'t had anymore seizures but has panic attacks sometimes at night, especially when it is the date of when he had a seizure. He isn\'t as focused as he usually was, more forgetful as far as homework. He was always right on that, most of his school work is ok but occasionally I notice that he struggles and was never like that. I\'ve been trying to keep track of when it happens if he has had a rough night and sleep deprived. I know I have been.

Thanks for asking.

I apologize for not keeping up on what\'s been happening with he and you. It\'s easy for me to turn off the computer and just focus on what\'s going on here (my life) and forget all but that. You can\'t do that. Please forgive me for losing track of all you have been going through.

Where in Michigan are you?

Archived