Hydraulics revisited - need a bit of assistance

I'm in the process of installing the hydraulics and I have a couple of issues that I need Mark or Amy to help with.

The table top is off, the take up bar, the top bar and leveler bar are off and the head is off.

I need to straighten out the leveler bar - by reading past posts I think all I need to do is put some pressure on it.

Since they are off, I think I will raise the leveler bar and the top bar just a smidge (my extended base does not slide nicely under them).

I will also use this opportunity to repack the gear box with grease (I already have it).

A question about the bars: do I need to raise the take up roller if I raise the others?

And for Mark or Amy: I am missing a few parts, I think. I do not have the 1" x 1" alum pieces or the 4" x 1" alum pieces that are used for clamping the other bars to the table. I also don't have the black plastic tubing for covering the hydraulic lines.

The directions say that there should be a gold bracket that swivels for easy installation of the other end of the pump. I don't think I have that either. I am attaching a photo of what the end of the pump looks like. In the photo is another piece of bracket and a screw that I don't know what to do with.

Can you help? Thanks!

post--13461898911513_thumb.jpg

Archived