Picture with Superior King Tut thread

JudyL

Millie: I've used the Superior Rainbow which I think is trilobal poly and I like it but I'm pretty much of a diehard cotton quilter. I love 100% cotton . . thread, fabric and batting.

I didn't have any problems with the Rainbow and still use it when I think it fits but any time I have a choice of cotton or poly, the cotton wins.

Just my personal preference.

I still am unable to get to the picture with the links that were provided sew I just spent a wonderful time looking again at ALL Judys quilts on Webshots. It was a tough task but somebody had to do it! I am going to assume per Sue's decription that the one you are referring to is the one that says leafcu1 and leafcu2. Is this correct? Tis a lovely quilt, superb quilting and I agree...a lovely feather!

Got time yourselves to take a peek? Here is the link to all Judys quilts! Grab a bib and enjoy the show!

http://community.webshots.com/user/sunshinequilts

Sherry: Thanks! I learned from the best! :D Do you remember how many times I e-mailed you when I first started? Poor Sherry!! I'm sure she hated to see my name in her inbox. I wanted to know how to do everything she did . . in detail. I was working on an ancient short arm machine and not only did I not know what I was doing but the machine just wasn't capable of doing most of what I demanded. Thought I'd gone to heaven when I got the Ult. I. One of these days, I'm gonna get a Mille and then I'll really know what heaven is like!:o

Thanks for taking the time to look at my pix.

Oh Pa-shaw! :P You just stop it right now and accept the credit for all the hard work YOU did throughout these years! Besides that I am all about helping anytime I can! At least I knew that *you* appreciated it unlike someone else I knew that evidentally did not appreaciate it! But that is another story and we won't go there!:o

By the looks of things Miss Judy, I will be turning to you for design work pretty soon!;)

Archived