Thread breakage

I am fairly new at this thing but have been enjoying it tremendously - until yesterday. THREAD BREAKAGE - I have checked tension on top, slowed down my speed, changed needle, cleaned and oil, checked the hopping foot height, changed the bobbin and still having trouble. I also left a message for tech support. I am not convinced that my machine is sounding right. It sounds like the bobbin is rattling or something is hitting. Also it seems to be bouncing and running rough. I\'m just not sure what the problem is. thank you in advance for helping

Originally posted by nhughes

I am not convinced that my machine is sounding right. It sounds like the bobbin is rattling or something is hitting. Also it seems to be bouncing and running rough.

Being as it\'s a new machine and considering all the things you\'ve tried.....I think you did the right thing by calling the service dept. Sometimes they can tell what\'s wrong just by listening to the sound of the machine through the phone. If you haven\'t already heard back from them, I bet you will soon. Hopefully it\'s something simple and can be fixed easily.

Best of luck.

Archived