SOLD this...THANK YOU MEMBERS!!!!

Amazing Machine!! Practically GIVING it away!!!

This machine is an industrial quilting machine - used in the basement for over 2 years. Now have no room for it and want to focus more on window treatments instead. Comes with table and all basic accessories. Asking $3000.

Located 30 minutes SOUTH of Atlanta, Georgia.

Will deliver for additional fee.

Email your phone number and the best time to call.

I will contact you within 24 hours.

Date of ad: Saturday, March 8, 2008

Please see photo attached.

Thank you!!

Kemfy

post--13461899336834_thumb.jpg

Sorry, but I was away from the computer for a day or two.

1) Yes, it has a stitch regulator. This machine is available for viewing and testing. Just U2U me with your phone # and we can set up an appt.

2) No, Have not sold it yet (3/10 at 3:00pm EST)

Besides these posts, I got three private emails and only one person sent me an email (or I guess "U2U" would be the accurate term for this forum) with their phone number as instructed in the ad. I called and she asked questions, but no appointment to come see.

3) REALLY need to sell this - need the space AND need the $$$. Will offer $200 discount for anyone who purchases this machine by March 17. *Note: I accept Paypal for an additional fee. If you are not familiar, paypal allows you to use a credit card without giving me the number. If you think you want the machine and you need to come from far away, I will only be able to hold this if you provide a non-refundable deposit of $75. Otherwise, First come.... :o)

Thank you!!

March 11, 2008 8:21 pm (EST)

Hello everyone....you will be pleased to know that I have more info on the machine (selling it for a friend who does not use the internet much).

The only number on the machine is this: MEN128

Machine was purchased approx 12 years ago as a demo (slightly used) and has had average use during that time.

There is still a LOT of life left in this baby!!

Only minor repairs such as servicing and timing have been performed. No major repairs, with no sign of needing any.

The machine throat length is 24"

The sewing space is 21"

The table is 14 feet long and is one solid piece.

The owner had this to say about using this quilter:

"It is an easy to use machine and the arm moves very smoothly. It is not complicated like some machines. A bedspread can be made in under an hour, with the largest amount of that time being spent setting up the pattern, then the sewing is a breeze!

I hate to loose it, but I have mouths to feed. "

Please U2U with any further questions, and I will be happy to provide any info available. Thanks!!

KEMFY

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested in buying from out of state: We can accept payment via paypal, but you would have to arrange the shipping yourself. Dimensions are: 10" h x 28" w x 14\' L

Weight: approx 50 pounds

All parts fit into the wood table and we can shrink wrap it for transport....then you arrange for pickup and delivery.

You can send a U2U with any other questions. Thanks!

Note: One revision to description, will advise on that prior to purchase. Thank you!!

• 2 months later...

Archived