Channel Lock not working on new machine Head

Guest Jodysquiltingcreations

Second new machine head first channel lock did not work APQS sent out a whole new head problem is that the same problem only on the other channel lock on the new head got it Friday pm and of course holiday weekend. I just took Connie's Maintenance class and have checked everything but new circut boards. Tried two carriage assembly units. double checked that all the lights are comming on they are. all connectors have been checked. So any other ideas. I have Judy Allen comming on Thursday to teach a class and My gammill works fine my APQS has this problem and I have not even checked to see how it sews yet just checked to see if the channel locks work on this one when they didn't. Was a little upset. I called my closest APQS rep. She must be gone for the holiday and has chosen not to answer her cell # either. I personally emailed Connie last night have not heard anything this AM so I registered here and am posting in hopes that someone can help.

Jody

Hi Sherry I found a broken wire going to the lock mechanism My husband should be able to change it out. He is an electrician.

Jody

Heyyyyy... What am I ??? Chopped Liver?? LOL!! :cool::)

I was on the phone for the second time with Jody when she finally found the culprit! Oh... and this was after I called Connie on her cell (Yes, on a holiday weekend!!) and she was dripping wet from swimming!!! Yep, Connie is gonna kill me!!! LOL!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Hey Connie, We're still friends... aren't we??? LOL!!! LOL!!!!:P;):D

Hi Jody,

I am sorry we weren't able to help you! I don't have a computor at home, so all my e-mails go to work, I wasn't in this weekend!

Also, just for the record I know that Linda A. & her hubby, were out of town celebrating thier anniversary!

That is why we have this site!

I did talk to Tina Sun. afternoon and she is right, I was soaking wet!!!!!!! LOL Still love ya Tina!!!!!!

Where is the broken wire? I can send the new whole new carraige axle if that will fix the problem!

One thing to remember is that, you can still sew and that is the main thing! We Promise to fix whatever problem you are having, just give us a chance!!!!

Sherry was correct many times, you just need to tighten the wheels a little bit!

Hang-in-there!!!!!

Call me or I will call you today and find out what we need to do!

Have a Good Day!

Hey Tina!

Your #1 sorry I did not mention you in the post I am not very good on the computer at expressing my self. Your awsome it is hard to remember that everyone under the sun is reading this and might take offense if you mention them or don't mention them. Sorry again please forgive me.

Jody

Archived