Tension-Quilt ID-Thanks

Bobbi, that\'s a beauty. I returned two quilts to the lady with the quilt we\'re talking about...and took her the information you had emailed me. She was thrilled! She says she has the pattern but she can\'t find it! Thanks again..I really like the version you saw this weekend! How was it quilted? Thanks, Jane

Bobbi, I tried to post a reply earlier, and experienced the same problem as you! The quilt is beautiful! What a nice coincidence! I really like the fabric etc., it looks totally different! How was it quilted? Thanks for sending the photo!

I\'m embarassed.... I don\'t remember how it was quilted, and, I wasn\'t smart enough to take a close up! It was lovely though... isn\'t it funny how once you see one thing you like, different versions pop up everywhere!

hope this posts!

Originally posted by jebm

Dianne, I got the book on ebay--only bidder, total $7.74. I\'m anxious to check it out! Thanks for the hint! Bobbette found the quilt pattern in a 1997 issue of AP & Q, and I think all of you are just great! Now I have to quilt that quilt--eek!

The book came today! It is very interesting isn\'t it! I think people sent in the most difficult blocks they could find or invent! I was surprised the Ohio Star wasn\'t in for Ohio. But, I love the book, and appreciate your pointing me in the right direction! Jane

Archived