Loes class

Loes class is full! Help I want to take it! LOl sorry I know I\'m just toooo late. I\'m a full time caretaker and was very unsure if I was going to be able to go to mqs until last very few days. Now I\'m sure I get to go but I so want to take this class. The lady I talked to in Kansas said to watch the bulletin boards to see if anyone is going to sell a class. I really don\'t hold out much hope for this! She suggested I begged! LOL she did! so I\'m begging! Anyone sign up that can\'t go LOL . Consider this one huge beg! I really don\'t wish anyone that bad of luck. Anyone want to just give me their class? Nah that\'s pushing too far. Thanks for listening and have a great day.

Liz

Hi Liz,

Well you just have to come to our demo at the Thursday Tiki Treasures night then :)

My Tuesday class is fully booked, but there\'s still place at the Wednesday and the Friday classes.

For the Friday class you can even sign up to the very last minute!! They promised me they would "extend" the classroom if needed, so everyone, just join our class and we\'ll challenge Fred to rent an entire building for us <ggg>

Only a couple of more days and we\'ll be crossing the ocean!!

Oh, next best thing to attending my class is buying the CD "In your dreams ... you can draw quilt patterns"

It\'s finished and will be released at MQS, yeahhhh!!! It\'s a tutorial CD and Pattern Collection (27 tutorial videos how to digitize quilt patterns and includes 27 finished quilt patterns in all formats), plus a printable workbook on the CD.

I will be posting a sneak preview on my website tomorrow.

See you soooooon!

Loes

Oh TY! I did have a friend inform me in a u2u that there were also alternate classes. I have them on my schedule... so far they don\'t seem to be full! Oh I can\'t wait to get the CD! Do you know its 1:39 am here and I\'m still working on my schedule! I\'m just too excited! I wonder if its easier to stick to a diet when you are totally broke??? Hmm at this rate I\'ll be sure and find out when I return home! I am so looking forward to meeting you all! Thanks much Loes!

Liz

Archived