first pattern published

I\'ve had my first pattern published. So far so good, they are selling like hot cakes.

There are a few shops on line offering them for retail. I don\'t want to recomend one over another, all the shops have been wonderful to sell my pattern.

Google, "Furrowed Four Patch" or Penny\'s Patches, I\'m in Troy PA .

I\'m so pleased with the results thought I would share.

Penny

I used to have all my patterns with companies like "Pattern Peddlers", and some other catalogs. I\'ll look back in my records to see who all carried them and give you an FYI.

I designed, wrote, produced, photographed, and published all my patterns and books myself. One woman show, most pattern designers are, unless they are Debbie Mumm. I displayed at Quilt Market, Hobby Industry Association, and was going to Paducah in 2000, but my nasty divorce cancelled that one. OH WELL! Often the companies will see your stuff in the Nat pubs and ask to be one of your distributors. At least that was how it used to be. Don\'t know about now.

It\'s been years since I designed a doll or quilt pattern for the public, but, it\'s a rush when you do it and someone actually likes it!

Congratulations! Penny! Way to go! :D:P:D

Hey Heidi, our fearless leader!! Any suggestions on this subject? You\'ve had your heart and soul in publishing before taking on APQS. :cool:

Fixing dinner (yes I still cook around quilting. Teenagers make me do the funniest things. ha),

Lisa

Archived