Needle up/down button

I get so frustrated with my right hand, yellow, needle up/needle down button. It frequently doe snot do just one motion but will go through a full cycle, especially when I am trying to end a line of stitching.

The only thing that sometimes works for me to is tap the button VERY lightly.

Does anyone else have this problem and if so, how have you handled it?

Hello,

I think many of us Millennium owners have experienced this in the beginning of operation; and it is for a reason, according to Mike Moore at APQS. It is fixable, and easy! For fear of my not telling you the correct procedure (it was a long time ago for me!), please call APQS. They will walk you through it over the phone.

And I do have to brag a little here...APQS has always been more than helpful and patient with me over the phone. I think we can all honestly say that we have some of the greatest techs, staff, etc. out there! Have a pleasant weekend everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

My name is Connie Hurst I have been with APQS for 3 yrs. I am now the new service manager. I've been a tech for about 1 an half yrs. I still have a lot to learn, I will now be handling most of the tech calls and service calls. I will be monitoring this list to try and help in any way I can. You can reach me at 1-800-426-7233 ext. 6 or churst@apqs.com. I'm looking forward to helping all of you in the future.

Now about your needle up/down it is a simple adjustment, but a little lengthy to type. If you could call me that would be great. If you can't call, then you can go ahead and e-mail me personally.

Thanks

Connie

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived