Ultimate II for sale

I have grandchildren that do not allow me to quilt any longer....they just want to play all the time.

I bought my Ultimate II used in June of 2003 it is a 2000 model. I bought it just for my own quilts so it has fewer than 20 quilts on it in the last 5 years.

The machine was refurbished at APQS last spring.

It has a built in lazer light, and an Eleven foot table.

I\'m asking $5,500 dollars for the machine and table. Shipping will be at your expense.

I\'m located just outside of Des Moines Iowa.

Lisa...I\'m not Deb who is selling her machine, but I will answer... I too have a ULT II and no these machine DO NOT have a stitch regulator, nor do they have single stitch capabilities. These machine use a size "L" bobbin.

They are work horses and even though this doesn\'t have the items that you were inquiring about they aren\'t that hard to use nor master. With all machines there is a learning curve, and with this one it can be a little longer than others, but once you get it down...its smooth sailing. I\'ve had mine since 1997 and we have danced though tons of quilts and still loving her.

Lisa...I totally understand....after being an empty nest for many years we have now taken guardianship over our oldest GD...she is 14, but have had her permanently since she was 11. Things change, lucky for me she also loves quilts so even though it takes me longer to quilt something, we do manage it.

Hang in there...and maybe down the road your life will either change so you can keep this one or get something different. The little guys do come first, and I have to say whole honestly, my quilts are now more second, to her, as she needs to be taken to this event or that one, but then when I look back on it from the very beginning she was always under my feet "qweelting"... when I got my machine, she was three and could walk under the table and not bump her head, now she is tall enough she wants to start LA\'ing.;)

:)Bonnie let her quilt on your LA, with the new features you have it won\'t be hard for her at all...this may be the sewing machine that grandma hands down to her, wow....

I hope you still have the 301 we traded, that one is great to start her sewing on and would also be a nice addition for her to get passed on.;):cool:

Archived