I got a NEW CAR!!

I am so excited I got a new car. I have never had a new car and anyway I have a 2008 Chevy Cobalt. It is white with a blue pin stripe.

Now I need some ideas to letter it up for the quilt shop. Remember my DH will be driving this also and the pink and purple feathered heart on the hood was shot out of the water. Our business name is:

M & S Specialty Products, LLC

The quilt shop is a division of the business, we sell sheds, cabins, log funiture.

DH truck is lettered for that part and I wanted the car to be more for the quilt shop part.

Thanks, can\'t wait to read your ideas.

Sheryl...have you thought of a magnetic side sign and or tailgate sign....they can be as fancy or as dull as you want them and can be removed without damage to the vehicle...the magnetic signs come in an array of sizes so you can go small, or go larger to max out your doors or have it run across both doors with a split in it for opening and closing. The color of the magnet is usually white, but vinyl can be put on them to change the color (match the car color so it disappears into the car) and then you can build up from there. Vinyl comes in different grades so if you plan for a long life of this you need to go a bit more expensive and the vinyl will guarantee 20-30 years. For 5-10 year vinyl it a lot cheaper and with that you can change out more often. AND even cheaper yet is 2-5 year vinyl.

If you do this...don\'t let the vinyl company sell you short....some try to charge you for 20 year stuff and its only 5...look at the different thickness and you can see for yourself the differences...

Good luck in what you decide....

Thanks Bonnie, I didn\'t realize the differences in the vinyl. DH truck is vinyl lettered and that is what I was thinking of going with but the design is what I was stumped on. I don\'t want just block letters and would like to have something quilty looking but not to girly. Any ideas there?

I used to be Corporate Secretary at a sign company. Just go in & they will sit down with you to design a sign. You get to pick the Font, colors, style, size. All of it. You can use your own computer and play with the fonts until you get something close to what you want and just print it out and take it with you. Just make a note of the font you used!

Archived