help locating thread

I have typed every configuration I can think of to find a discussion thread on here. So if someone could help I promise to add to my favorites (since someone mentioned how to do this,thanks by the way)

The discussion was marking a quilt and which pen works the best and comes out someone mentioned an invisable ink. I read the thread about a month or two ago and now I need the details they have become relaveant to what I want to do next.

By the way I can\'t do crossword puzzles either. My words (that are perfect!) never fit in the spaces they give me!

Thank you in advance

Melora

Melora, are you talking about the markers that has a writing end and and eraser end. They comes in a few colors. They are made by Marvy and you can get them from Sherry Rogers site:

http://sewfarsewgood.danemcoweb.com/

Then there is the Clover markers which go on blue and stay until you sprintz them with water. Or soak them in water if you get heavy-handed with the marker. :D Don\'t ask. You can get those from Sherry Rogers site

There is another one that you put on the fabric and then later the line disappears by itself? Those I believe are purple going on, have 2 ends (heavy and thin). I can\'t remeber the name but those are the ones I use. I buy them by the boxful. Maybe some else knows the name. I can check when I get home.

Archived