I am so excited!!!

This morning I called APQS and joined the beginner\'s and the advanced beginner\'s classes for August 25 & 26. Now I can\'t wait until August.

I know I have been quilting for a while, and I have been quilting for others, but I have never had any hands on lessons of any kind and I am sure there is much that I could learn. I went to Innovations last year and took several lecture classes and learned quit a bit, but hands on is so much better for me. I never got the beginner\'s classes on the machine, partly because I live a long ways from Iowa and partly because 2 days before my machine was delivered, I was in a car accident and broke my sternum and a vertebrae in my back. So I really didn\'t do much with my long arm for about a year.

Dh and I go back to the midwest (mostly MN) every year or two and so this year we are planning it around going to APQS for my classes.

So, I\'ll be in touch if there are some of you that I could visit along the way. Maybe we could meet at a quilt store or something.

Archived