template boards

Well at first I bought two panels, wasn\'t sure how much I might use them. And I could do a queen quilt but after I quilted one with a set, figured the quilting "earned" me another section. Now I have three of most of the edge to edge things like BF. In a perfect world, I would like four (8ft.) of each but the $ thing always brings reality around.

How many templates you get depends on often you want to move the templates. Because of the ring system Quilt-EZ has developed, jumping one template to the other side is very easy. But then again, not as easy as getting enough to span the whole table length and not having to move then at all. So the amount of templates is a personal preference.

We recommend at least 2. This way when you jump template #1 to the other side, template #2 will hold all your lines straight.

Joe

Quilt-EZ

Hello: Can you please give me the web site for template boards? I would like to look further into their use . I learn so much from the chat about so many varied subjects. Most of the time it is " food for thought" that sets me on the right path for the situation solution. You are such a talented group of quilters. Jo-Ellen

Archived