deloa jones' new appliguide

Sorry for the delay in adding the guide to my site but i have been traveling and teaching across the country and just got myself out of a huge pile of quilts, the web site has been updated and i have added my two new books and the appliguide everyone is excited about. it has a beveled edge which makes everything a ton easier as it smoothly glides over seams and appliques, it also doubles as an affordable micro drive, i will be adding a video demo in the coming day or two, i have changed my telephone number also so you can contact me via cell at 269-767-2799 or studio 269-637-4268 the books and guides will make a great fathers day present...he he he thanks

demo click here

to order visit

http://www.deloasquiltshop.com

To order:

send checks to: 19.00 includes shipping

DeLoa Jones

15804 m-140

South Haven, MI

I do accept pay pal

to place order please call

269-637-4268

post--13461899793331_thumb.jpg

the continuos curve templates i demoed at mqx and mqs are available through CQT they are the greatest tools since the appliguide, to order or see them contact CQT at

www.CustomQT.com the website is new so call them and they will send you the info, as soon as my high speed internet starts working right i will upload a video demo on them well worth a look.

www.Customqt.com

www.deloasquiltshop.com

call them at 515-274-8877

Archived