Northern California Quilt Council

NCQC is looking for a few new board members. You\'ll need to attend 8 meetings a year (4 board meetings & 4 general meetings) and help out with board functions, this is a "working" board. Check out www.ncqc.net to see what we\'re all about. Let me know if you are interested or use the contact on the website.

It\'s a great organization & a lot of fun!!

THANKS!!

To give you an idea of what the board meetings entail:

The next board meeting is July 2. It will be at Main Street Quilts at 533 Main St. in Martinez. Meeting begins at 10:30 and usually goes until 12noon. Afterwards we usually go to lunch together (not required). The board meetings are always at a different NCQC member Quilt Shop. The April meeting was in Berkeley at New Pieces. Previous meetings have been in Fairoaks, Tracy, Danville and Lafayette. We try to rotate counties to be accommodating to all members who travel from a far.

Give it some thought, we need you!

Hows it going?? I didn\'t know you were on a board. Sounds like fun! Anyway, I was reading through some stuff and wanted to see what was going on!! So I have my first kid due in a week (at least I hope she makes it a week...long story, I just hope she does.), exciting!!

Secondly, we\'re looking for dealers in the Bay Area. With you going to different stores you could drop that we are looking... if they wanted to expand their product line. And I\'m sure we could work something out to make it worth your while as well ;). contact me, joe@quilt-ez.com.

See ya,

Joe

Archived