Big Thanks

nora123

I want to give a big shout out to Beth Durand for coming to my rescue. She took time out of her busy day to come to my house and show me how to time my machine. Thank you so very much. This is why I love this business. Everyone is so willing to give of their time. Again Beth thank you... And Heidi if you are lurking Beth will be a huge asset to APQS.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

Hi Nora,

I just found this thread. I wanted to contact you to be sure that all was going well with your machine? Things looked good when I left, and I hope that they continue that way. Didn\'t I tell you that timing is easy when you know what you are doing?

Beth

Hi Beth,

I have not had a chance to try it but I just got in a new quilt from an old customer so I will try it out next week. I really hope you become a rep. I have decided if I ever have anyone interested in buying a machine I will refer them to you. Right now I am trying to decide if I will put my black wheels back on my machine. 2 of my wheels on the carriage that holds the machine will not seat properly so my cams are sticking up. The machine runs great and is smooth but it bugs me that something is not right. Wish I knew what it was. Anyway Beth thank you again and have a wonderful weekend.

Sincere,Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

Archived