gremlin in my millennium

Vicky,

The trouble with your Milli also could be that it is hanging up a thread on the bottom side of the quilt. I have had that happen. As for the backlash, if your bobbins fit the Bernina and your Milli I would think the problem is in your bobbin case. Sometimes the little bluish colored thing, (so technical), can become flattened. There are loose flaps, (boy I hope this makes sense), that should be raised just a bit. You can pop that blue thing out and tweek it a bit, just don't bend it too much. Make sure you bend those ends so they are raised toward your bobbin. That sometimes helps with backlash. If this is wrong, you never heard of me....:cool:

Vicki sorry you have the grimlins I had a fortnight ago (I didn't send them on Honest;) and I think they've come back:mad: my top thread is breaking all the time and every now and then when I stitch the bobbin thread dosn't catch and I get a large stitch......So frustrating:( I had such a good day Friday:)

Have you changed the adjustment of your wheels? One time I thought I would make my Liberty "easier" to move by loosening the wheels. When it got to one particular place it would not go where I wanted it to, no matter what. When I put the wheels back where they were supposed to be, the problem went away. Just a thought...

Archived