More possible quilting ideas

Was watching "Made in America with John Ratzenberger" this morning while folding clothes (bummer I know - not quilting!). A company that hand makes wall paper was on. It was really interesting to see how extensive their work is because it's all by hand. Thought I'd share.

There might be some ideas from their wall paper designs not just to quilt but possibly piece - too cool.

http://www.bradbury.com/index.html

I loved looking at all of their beautiful papers. I'm not a real fan of wallpaper. Done it too many times, taken it off too many times (repeat over about another 5 or 10 times) and so I don't put up wallpaper any more, but these are beautiful. I love some of the Craftsman papers. I think it reminds me of my Grandpa's house. Thanks for posting the link.

I've never put up wallpaper and never will - uck. Seeing as how they did it all handmade is what was so interesting. Some of the wall paper patterns would make lovely pieced quilts and then also the quilting on the tops!

Reminded me of how quilters do everything 'hand made' and some even do their own fabric!

BTW: Laurie, we're neighbors.

Archived