Really enjoyed Heidi's blog, Dawn's blog, the video...and...

I read through each of the quilt artists links and enjoyed reading all of the biographies and stories. I always find interest in learning where everyone came from and how they became a quilter. The YouTube video clips are great!

I really liked Sue Patton's interview with Heidi. Sue, you are such a doll. LOVE YA, HONEY!! :)

I very much look forward to seeing more of the blogs and video clips and information. This new web site is really terrific!!

OK, one question: In the biography links, some of the quilters in have the title Master Quilter next to their name. How does one acquire this prestigious title? Any explanation on the designation would be interesting to me. Is there only one organization that designates this title or are there various ways to acquire this? Just curious. Thanks!

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

OK, one question: In the biography links, some of the quilters in have the title Master Quilter next to their name. How does one acquire this prestigious title?

I think there are tests administered by the Quilt Police. :P Just kidding, I have no idea.

Archived