Grammie Tammie - Where Are You?

Haven't heard much from you since you let us know about buying the property in Colorado. TracyeQ and I are anxiously awaiting your arrival!:P Are you getting all packed? Bet it''s going to take a large moving van just for your quilting stuff! Hurry Up!!

Yes I've been busy taking care of Texas things.

Trying to finish some minor repairs and completing some painting that I had already began. It's being listed in the next week.

I have already started packing and giving lots of things away to family or charity.

With my honey working away it is pretty much all on me but I can handle it I think. lol

Thanks for checking on me. It's only a matter of time and you'll be wanting to send me back to Texas. LOLOLOL

We are going to have so much fun. Of course I have to learn my way around all those DIRT roads. I can see myself LOST for sure. lolol

I hope I'm there way before Christmas. Let's hope this home sells quickly. I still have to help find my 22 year old something affordable while she finishes College. She Graduates in May of 2009. THANK GOODNESS. I'm ready to throw her out. Just kidding. Just ready for her to start making money and living her life is what I mean. THE Nest will be EMPTY. YIPPY

Hugs to you and Tracye.

Grammie Tammie

Archived