Northwest Quilting Expo - Portland OR

PattyJo

For those who are on the west coast (or want to come and see our part of the world), the Northwest Quilting Expo is going to be held at the Expo Center Sept. 25th - 27th, 2008. And our very own (name removed) is teaching a couple of classes this year. The LA classes are new to NWQE this year and what a good change. If you want to check it out online it is at: http://www.nwquiltingexpo.com/ Just thought that I would put out the word!!

Patty Jo, I'm glad you posted about this show. I just looked it up last night and was very excited to see all the LA representation at the show this year. Hope I'm not to late to sign up for classes.

I'm hoping all the LA vendors do well, maybe then more of the LA supply vendors and teachers will be more willing to come out to our neck of the woods.

I know I'm not the only NW LA quilter who is starving for the opportunity to finally be able to take LA classes and to see and buy all the fun tools and stuff for our machines. Plus No sales Tax here either!

It's a very good show with lots of quilts to see. Portland has a great transit system that stops at the Front Door of the show too.

Terry

Terry

Archived