Love it love it love it!!

smudges

Hi! I couldn't help myself, I just had to share...

I LOVE MY CIRCLE LORD!!!

And yes I am yelling LOL! It arrived yesterday, rushed a couple of assignments, and installed it today, and I am so in love already, it is almost as good as when my machine first arrived LOL!

It was really easy to install, no holes to drill, I would recommend an extra person to help with raising the machine so you don't drop it on the table like I did LOL!

So far all I have played with is the featherz template (haven't even done a circle yet LOL!) and it is worth every cent already, everything else I have yet to play with is a bonus LOL! My wreath was perfect first time, I was so impressed!! I bought the Quilt EZ feather wreath template a while back and was disapointed, so I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that the Circle Lord is easily living up to all expectations!

Now I can work out where to drill holes in the one Quilt EZ template I am keeping so I can use it on the Circle Lord holder to stop it moving around, but I took the Quilt EZ stylus off my machine the day after I installed it because I really didn't like it but the Circle Lord stylus is a little too wide to fit in the Quilt EZ template grooves, is there a tip I can get to fit over the Circle Lord stylus or any other options other than reinstalling the Quilt EZ one?

Thanks!

Susan

Hawaii Barbara,

If you love those templates...wait until you get the 7 Treasures of Buddaha...I am using it on a quilt as we speak....I love it!! I looks so good stitched out, and it is so easy. Plus, I keep thinking of all of the different patterns that can be made just from this template. I need to make a sample so customers can see it. Check out the CL blog...you are going to love this one too!!

Archived