Leveling table with hydraulic lift

dtreusch

Very easy and even easier with two people - one to do the work and the other to dictate and watch the level. You watch the level - then you can have someone else (DH) crawl around on the floor:P:D

Place your table at a height where the hydraulic lift (hydraulic legs) are being utilized - meaning all the actual legs of the table are off the floor. Place a level on the panto side of the table - initially running front to back. Lay on the floor next to the leg you are working on. Loosen the lock nut on the hydraulic leg and then you will be able to raise or lower the leg within the hydraulic leg mechanism. This is actually the same step you followed when you installed your lift, so check back with your initial instructions. You will do this on each leg. Remember to move the level around - run front to back and sideways - ck every angle and location you can think of. Once level - remember to tighten all the lock nuts and you are good to go.

Once my table settled after having it a few days, I had to do this - took only about 15 minutes and all is level. Very easy. I forget what size wrenches I used but you can figure that out pretty easily.

Good luck,

Meg:cool::P

Archived