My Millennium for sale

Today I had to make a difficult decicion: I have decided to put my Millennium for sale! Not that I don't like to work with it - have been doing this for the past (almost) two years, but my shop/internetsite/orders are demanding more time, and I have less and less time to work on the Long Arm Millennium. '

So this is what I have to offer: APQS Millennium, machine came in my shop at the beginning of september 2006 (so the machine is less than 2 years old), 12 foot table, good maintanance, adding Circle Lord with some templates, metallic bobbins (0ver 100), pantograph patterns and a good amount of rulers.

Since I have worked with the Millennium, I have been taking classes at the MQS, also maintenance, and have kept my machine in really good order.

My shop/machine is in The Netherlands, Europe, so the Voltage is for European System.

The Millennium goes with all the standard features - stitch regulator, power fabric advance with motor, lower thread cutter, laser guide. The Millennium is in excellent condition . The buyer is responsible for picking up or the delivery of the machine.

If any of you are interested, please mail me at info@sylkamode.com , Hope you quilters, that are interested, can give me a fair price for my machine. Asking price for machine and listed supplies: € 10.000, that is about $ 14,900 with the current dollar/euro conversion (August 13, 2008)

Sylvia Kaptein

(We are closed for vacation from August16 till August 31 2008).

Did I mention that the bobbin winder (seperate) is included too? And yes, it is sad, but I am glad I had the experience to work with the Millennium, and have to find a way to quilt different again, if my Millennium is sold... hope someone can take good care of her, and will have as much fun with it as I have.

Sylvia

Archived