Sisters, OR. in an RV?

If you're looking for personal experience, I have none. We always drive over for the day or stay with friends. The Sister's Quilt Show website has lots and lots of information about accommodations. This year we parked in the high school parking lot and took the shuttle to downtown. There were lots of RV's there for the day--no hookups though. It's a wonderful experience--you'll love every minute of it. If you can stay a few days before and after the show day, there's a lot more to see and it isn't as crowded. We walked town one year on Friday afternoon--there are a lot of businesses who have quilts hanging inside even before show day.

I was just there and there is a huge RV park a couple miles on the HWY If you book now there would be room. I don'tknow the name we was just headed to Bend. Bend has lots of RV parks as well and it is only about 15 min. My guess is there are shuttles from Bend to Sisters just for the show. Goggle map a satalite pic then you can click onthe RVs when you see them and it may give you the names

Good Luck,

Melora

Archived