ISO ... do you remember?

Every once in a while I think of a particular quilt that I want to see again. Today it is one I think Sheri Butler made and quilted, but I can't find it!!! Grrrr!!! It was done with 30s fabrics and had Victorian ladies embroidered, I believe, and the quilting was ovals around the ladies. It was just so fabulous I just want to see it again for some inspiration but I can't find it. Does anyone remember this quilt?

I have a couple of jelly rolls of 30s prints and have been looking at different patterns on Pinterest that I might use these jelly rolls up in, and all of a sudden I remembered this quilt and HAVE to see it again! LOL

Hi Bonnie. Wow. I'm so honored that you remember my Aunt's quilt I quilted for her!

Now, I've got a new laptop and those pics are NOT saved on this laptop. I need to do some searching to see if I can find the pics on a saved FOB, and get them downloaded on here. Give me a bit girl.

Such a nice compliment from you!

It's also on my pinterest too, if that helps.

Bonnie, I think I saved the individual blocks of the ladies, etc. on a FOB.  I only had posted a couple pics on Pinterest when it was in the making, ...but, now I need to find the FOB I saved all my pictures on!  When I find it, I will let you know.

And thank you for the compliment. It's one of my favorite quilts I've done, if I say so myself.

Archived